Simulated Game Shooting
Simulated game shooting with Yorkshire Corporate & Shooting Services is the closest thing to shooting live quarry. An unforgettable experience that is perfect for corporate events and parties of all kinds. Whether you want to thank your clients for their custom, show your staff they are appreciated, or have a stag party with a difference, a day spent experiencing the excitement of simulated game shooting will keep them talking for many weeks to come.
The clay traps are deployed strategically and out of sight, to send targets randomly over the team of guns at varying heights and speeds. Trajectories and angles are altered during the drive to ensure the guns are kept on their toes (look out for the flash clays now and then).
The day generally consists of four or five drives with the guns standing in pairs on their pegs and sharing the shooting during the drive.
The drives can be shot single gun or double gun. Single guns can either load for themselves or have their partner 'stuff' the cartridges for them. Double gun practice proves invaluable during the run up to the gameseason
· Guns meet at 9.30am for glass of Sloe Gin and safety briefing.
· Off to the first drive of the morning amongst fabulous parkland
· Light refreshments.
· Second drive, usually a little more testing than the first to include partridge, pheasant and an occasional woodcock.
· Lunch at the estates diner or al fresco depending on weather.
· Third drive. A few real screamers here to work off the lunch.
· Fourth drive. Mixed drive to end the day with several unorthodox species making up the bag.
· Whatever you would like from your days' shooting, please contact us to discuss the options.